E40 Light Top LED Bulb Lamps
|50-199 200-499 500-1,999 2,000-4,999 5,000+|
|FOB Unit Price:||US $48 US $38 US $28 US $25 US $23|
|Purchase Qty. (Pieces)||FOB Unit Price|
|Production Capacity:||10000PCS / Month|
|Transport Package:||5PCS Per Carton|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, Paypal, Western Union, cash or mixed|
- Model NO.: PL-LD-R36WD-LED bulb lamps
- Color Temperature: White/Warm White
- Application: Highway, Street/ Main Road/Road Lighting/Cobra Street
- Certification: CE, RoHS
- Light Source: High Power LED
- Stree LED Light Color: Warm White/White
- Work Efficiency: >85%
- Base of Buubs Lamps: E40/E39
- Type of LED: Street Light/Lights/Lighting/Lamp/Bulbs/Lantern
- Specification: CE, ROHS
- HS Code: 940540900
- Power Supply: DC12V/DC24V/AC80-240V/277V
- Lamp Body Material: Aluminum Alloy
- IP Rating: IP65
- Input Voltage: AC100-245V or 12V DC /24V DC/277V
- LED Light Lamp Type: Street /Path/Road Lighting/Streetlighting
- Light Efficiency: >110 Lm/W
- Work Temperature: City Main Street/Slip Street/Parking Lot/Municipal
- LED Driver: Can Be Done with Mean Well/Meanwell
- Trademark: Proslight
- Origin: China
Led street light Applicable scope:
1 applied to urban sub-trunk roads and residential roads and sidewalk lighting
2 for the landscape lamp, courtyard lighting
3 applies to solar and wind-powered lighting.
4 applies to mines, ships, machine tools and other lighting.
5 can directly replace the incandescent lamp, energy-saving lamps, electrodeless lamps, mercury lamp, sodium lamp without the need to replace the original holder
Advantages of LED Street Lights: :
1. Low energy consumption: The much lower energy usage of LED lighting can dramatically reduce operating costs.
2. Long and predictable lifetime: The lifetime of LED street lights is usually 10 to 15 years, 3 times the life of current technologies adopted.
3. More accurate color rendering: The color rendering index is the ability of a light source to correctly reproduce the colors of the objects in comparison to an ideal light source. Improved color rendering makes it easier for drivers to recognize potential road hazards.
3. Quick turn on and off: Unlike fluorescent lamps, which take time to heat up once switched on, LEDs come on with full brightness instantly.
4. RoHS compliance: LEDs don't contain mercury or lead, and don't release poisonous gases if damaged.
5. Less attractive to nocturnal insects: Nocturnal insects are attracted to ultraviolet, blue and green light emitted by conventional light sources.
6. Fewer electrical losses:
7. Optically efficient lighting equipmen LED lamp assemblies (panels) do not require reflectors and can be designed to provide the desired coverage without a refractor.
8. Reduced glare: Directing the light downward onto the roadway reduces the amount of light that is directed into driver's eyes.
9. Higher light output even at low temperatures: While fluorescent lights are comparably energy efficient, on average they tend to have lesser light output at winter temperatures.
Our product range is as follows:
1. LED Street Light E40/E27
2. LED Bulb & Spotlight ( with SMD or high power COB LED)
3. High Power LED Downlight ( Recessed & Surface mounted)
3. High Power LED Under-cabinet Light (panel light)
4. High Power LED WallWasher & Floodlights
5. LED Strips flexible & rigid light bar
6. T8 LED Tube for Commercial/Office Lighting(T8)
7. LED module Backlight for Channel Letters & Signages
8. LED Dimmer & RGB Controller & Powe supply
9. LED Auto Bulb(MR16/E26/E27/E12/E14/TU10)
|Input Voltage||DC12/ DC 24V/ AC85-265V, 277VAC|
|LED Luminous Efficiency||>110LM/1W|
|Color||warm white, white, red, green, blue, yellow|
|Color Rendering Index||Ra>85|
|View Angle||360D+ top|
|Socket||E39/E40 or E26/E27|