Flexible LED Strip Features:
1) Continuous length flexible LED light strips, 5 meters/roll, cuttable every 3LEDs
2) 3528SMD LED
3) 12V DC
4) color: White, warm white, red, green, blue, yellow
5) Solid-state, high shock or vibration resistant
6) Major reduction in power costs
7) 120-degree wide angle illumination
8) No RF interference
9) Maintenance free, with 3M adhesive tape on the back for easy installation
10) Long life: 50, 000+ hours
11) Low power consumption, high intensity
Flexible LED Strip Assemble infomration:
1). Solder connection should only be performed on designated solder pads (marked? ? +/-"). During soldering, don? ? T exceed the maximum soldering time of 10 seconds and the maximum soldering temperature of 260 celsius degrees.
2). The smallest unit (3 LEDs) can be removed by cutting with scissors between the designated solder pads.
3). The mounting of the strip is facilitated by means of the double-sided adhesive on the back-surface of the strip. Care must be taken to provide a clean and dry mounting surface, free of oils or silicone coatings as well as dirt partied. The mounting substrate must have sufficient structural integrity. Take care to completely remove the adhesive backing. Once the strip is appropriately positioned, press on the strip with about 20N/cm2 (refer to application techniques of 3M adhesive transfer tapes).
4). The minimum bending radius is 2 cm. The strip may be bent over a smaller radius of the circuit board containing no electronic components and such bends should be made once and fixed in position to avoid cyclic fatigue.
LED Flexible Strip Applications:
1) Architectural decorative lighting
2) Archway, canopy and bridge edge lighting
3) Amusement park, theater and aircraft cabin mood lighting
4) Emergency hallway lighting
5) Auditorium walkway lighting
6) Stairway accent lighting
7) Concealed lighting
8) Backlighting for signage letters
9) Channel letter lighting
10) Emergency exit path lighting
11) Cove lighting